1.10.2009

Headband mania

I guess it's time for me to write again...
I got a few emails today and it seems that the new year is off to a good start. In one of the earlier posts I mentioned shooting a test for a t-shirt co. (well, they're not really a t-shirt co., so what). I shot the test and sent them a proposal, which got accepted today. Another email informed me that one of the images I shot for a shoe campaign will be made into a billboard...the next thought that popped into my mind was: I hope the retouching I did will hold up. The last email, worth mentioning, was from Apparel News that the new issue is out. Got the cover and some 13 page layout in it.

Jackson said today: "Who is shooting all these goddamn headbands?"

These photos where taken from my apt. in NY, back in the late 90's. It is the lowest point in Manhattan (actually I don't know if that's true) and every time it rained really hard, the sewer would back up and flood the intersection. The nasty bits would just float around. I don't think I ever ate at one of the restaurants on our street...


2 comments: