12.21.2011

69 Slabside...

Well, here it is - my 69 Shovel. It's been quite a year for motorcycles and me. Started with a 74 Ironhead, went on to a 69 TR6 that seized 2 days before Born Free and now this brute! It's taken quite some time to get all sorted - the bugger had been sitting since 1993 and lots was unknown...
In any case, big thanks to Caleb from CRO Customs! Not only did he give me access to his shop, tools and Jim Beam...but also for his know-how, fabricating skills and for letting me take parts from his own bike to put on mine...






9 comments:

  1. If anyone deserves a running bike this year it's you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking GRAVY!! Seeing you rolling down PCH with the big ole grin was killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Davey...its funny you were starting to sound like me, just sitting on a pile of bikes that don't work haha. Stoked brotha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michael, that thing looks oh so sweet.

    ReplyDelete