4.15.2010

HassyLA.com - a teaser...

It's early morning in LA. The sun has barely broken and the 405 freeway is already jammed with cars. I'm driving to some strange location in Bel Air and my GPS, unaware of the savage traffic conditions, is predicting a 15 minute drive...right! I pull up to 420 Mescalito Way, where a pair of menacing black steel gates open magically as I pull up. I reach for my GPS to turn it off and manage to knock it off the windshield. As the unit falls, it bounces against the dashboard and somehow turns the radio volume all the way up! There is nothing like entering the quiet community of Bel Air with Sympathy for the Devil going at full blast! In this moment of confusion, I hadn't noticed the brutal roar of Chip's Cafe Racer as he pulled in behind me - all I saw was the horror on the location owner's face as we approached the mansion...

Please visit HassyLA.com for more on this shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment